We are seeking a dedicated Obs and Gynae Consultant to join a team in a beautiful SUNNY location where you will find unforgettable experiences and create unique memories!!
Enjoy picturesque landscapes, stunning lakes, and fun outdoor activities!! From adventurous diving to awe-inspiring beaches, the collection of destinations is irresistible.
WHAT’s on offer………
Indicative Total Remuneration: $503,406 - $768,696
Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
Flexible working arrangements, fit for your work-life balance
Collaborative and friendly working environment
RANZCOG accredited department
Gain hands on procedural skills and great professional development opportunities
- Work as a Consultant Obstetrics & Gynaecology and provide the highest possible standard of medical services to Obstetrics and Gynaecology patients and contribute to a multidisciplinary approach to the delivery of patient care.
- You will actively be involved in teaching trainee medical officers, interns and medical students and, where appropriate, nursing and allied health.
- You will assist the Head of Unit in planning and organising the delivery of clinical services.
- Provide afterhours emergency Obstetrics and Gynaecology services as required and participating in the after-hours on call roster Consultants will participate in clinical audit and quality, safety and clinical risk management activities.
- You will participate in research and continuous medical education activities, multidisciplinary meetings, and the organisation’s Performance Review & Development Program.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
Experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and patient management.
Experience in quality improvement activities.
Experience in research and teaching
This is the largest hospital in Country South Australia, it is less than 10 years old and has approximately 100 beds, which provides a range of services, including a 24-hour accident and emergency, acute inpatient, elective surgery, emergency surgery, birthing, paediatric and mental health services, and associated clinical support.
There are 37 medical beds, 27 surgical beds, a 6-bed High Dependency unit, a 20-bed maternity-paediatric ward and a 6-bed mental health unit. Facilities are provided for chemotherapy, dialysis and day surgery. There are 4 operating theatres, 12-day surgery chairs and 3 delivery suites.
A thriving progressive community, locals enjoy a quality lifestyle and is a population of about 25,000 but the catchment area for the hospital is approximately 60,000 people.
Famous for its 'Blue Lake' that changes colour dramatically each year, with fresh local food and wines available at many cafes and restaurants everyone's tastes are catered for.
The city has affordable housing and a high-quality selection of primary and secondary government and non-government schools, it has all the services and facilities you would expect from metropolitan living along with all the benefits of country living.
Located the same distance from Adelaide and Melbourne!
Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent. Appropriate Specialist Qualifications and registerable with the Medical Board of Australia as Medical Practitioner with Specialist registration.
(RANZCOG assessed as substantially comparable)
How do I Apply?
Please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com or contact Nicki on +61 0401 010 048 to discuss your application.