Are we the practice for YOU?! Are you the GP for us?
We are looking for a Salaried GP to join a friendly, very well regarded team in Bartley Green, near the border of south-west Birmingham and Worcestershire.
We are seeking a 5-7 (negotiable) session salaried doctor. This is to help meet the long-term need to provide capacity for a growing practice list and counteract the reduction in hours of a current partner.
What we are looking for
- 5-7 mutually agreed sessions
- An interest in supporting our teaching ethos
- A team player
- Starting date is negotiable, we are prepared to wait for the right candidate
Who we are
- 3 Equity Partners, 3 Salaried GPs, 1 Physician Associate, 3 Practice Nurses, 1 Healthcare Assistant and 1 Phlebotomist
- A well lead and resourceful reception and administrative team.
- A friendly, supportive & progressive practice
- Modern purpose-built building, recently refurbished
- CQC rated good across all areas
- Patient list size is currently 7500.
What we do
- We are a training practice: ST2/ST3, as well as regular medical students and nursing students.
- We promote team learning through regular educational meetings
- We encourage study leave to support revalidation & special interest areas
- We achieve high QOF scores & participate in enhanced services
- We are Involved in the local health economy, represented within PCNs, as well as CCG Safeguarding Team and Peer Support Team.
- We have an innovative Workflow System to reduce administrative burden for clinicians
- We use the SystmOne for a modern, paper light way of working
What we offer
- Protected lunch break in a relaxing staff area.
- 6 weeks annual leave & 1 week study leave per annum
- Well attended social events
- Competitive rate of pay
- Scope to develop your job role & future potential within the local area
If you would like to have further information about our vacancy and/or arrange an informal visit please telephone Katie Moore (Practice Manager) on (0121) 477 7272 or email email@example.com by clicking the apply button or ask to speak to Rebecca Tromans (Reception Manager).
We are waiting to hear from you, so contact us today. You can also call and ask to speak to Dr Peter Arora who will also be more than happy to answer any questions.
The closing date for applications is 24th October 2022
Interview date to be confirmed.
We reserve the right to close applications early should we have sufficient applicants.