GP PARTNER WANTED
To work 4 to 8 sessions per week
If you are forward-looking, enthusiastic and committed to the future of General Practice then we are looking for you to join a stable and supportive team in South East London that provides a wide range of services to a diverse population of 19,500 patients.
We are currently 6 partners looking to add a further partner to help develop and implement good quality health care services in an environment committed to training, research and imaginative use of IT systems. Remuneration is above average through innovation at practice and PCN level.
Eligibility for the NHS England New to Partnership Payment Scheme
NHSE – new partner incentive scheme
- Our team: 6 GP partners, 6 Associate GPs, 9 Practice nurses, 3 Clinical Pharmacists, 2 Social Prescribers, first contact physiotherapist and 4 Care Coordinators in the pathway between the GPs and patients / providers to ease GP admin workload
- CQC: overall rated good with an outstanding rating for providing responsive services
- Support to develop specialist interests
- Daily clinical meetings over coffee
- Primary Care Network: close working relationship with just two other high performing practices
- Commitment to teaching: Up to 7 registrars, medical students, two F2 trainees, pre-reg pharmacists, Physician Associate & Clinical Pharmacists
If you would like to arrange an informal visit/chat please call:
Mr Raj Shukla, Practice Manager by clicking the Reveal Telephone number or by email below
To apply for the post please send your CV with a covering letter (FAO Raj) stating why you are applying and what you feel you will bring to our existing team via the Apply click button.
Closing date: Weds 9th November 2022
Shortlisting: Fri 11th Nov 2022
Interviews will be held on: Saturday 19th Nov 2022