Saint John of God Hospital is now looking to recruit a Clinical Fellow to work
with the Eating Disorder team. This position is designed specifically for a
post membership psychiatric trainee who wishes to pursue a career in old
age psychiatry and eating disorders. The post holder will report to the eating
disorder Consultant Psychiatrist and it is expected that the post holder will take a significant role in clinical care, teaching of post graduate trainees, medical students and engage in supervised research and audit.
- Candidates should be either post membership or expect to be post
- membership within six months of taking up the role
- Registered with the Irish Medical Council
- Ability to Supervise the work of NCHD’s at the request of the Consultant
- Have a working knowledge of Mental Health Act and Mental Health
- Commission standards as they apply to the role
- Demonstrate a high level of clinical and professional knowledge relevant
- to the role.
- Demonstrate an excellent track record in Psychiatry
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to changing sets of demands / work
- Ability to take a lead role in post graduate and medical student training
For further details email:by clicking the apply button.
Closing Date: 25th October 2022