Rare opportunity in dispensing and training practice.
Full or part-time GP to replace retiring partner.
- Partner or Salaried GP options considered
- Sessions negotiable
Stimulating and varied workload with outside appointments at local community hospital, prison and private school.
Potential to develop clinical and non-clinical areas of interest.
Barnard Castle lies in the rural beauty of the Durham Dales, but is also within 1 hour drive of the Lake District and 30 mins from Darlington, with rail connections to London or Edinburgh in around 2 hours.
We are the sole practice in this pleasant market town.
- 10,700 patients
- Privately-owned premises
- 6 partners and 2 salaried GPs
- Nurse practitioner, ACP's, practice nurses and healthcare assistant team with integrated clinical pharmacists and pro-active social prescribers.
- Established training practice for GP registrars and medical students
- Very well organised and efficient, with a stable clinical and administrative team
- We use Systmone and achieve high QOF scores.
Informal discussion or visits welcome
Applications (including CV and covering letter) and further enquiries should be made to: Mrs Margaret Taube-Brown, Practice Manager, Barnard Castle Surgery, Victoria Road, Barnard Castle, County Durham, DL12 8HT or email via the apply click button.
For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call
Closing date: 11.10.22.
Interview dates: from 17.10.22 to 30.10.22