Based at the Cavell Centre, Peterborough
Salary £84,559 to £114,003 per annum plus £40,000
Recruitment and Retention Premium (T&Cs apply)
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated and collaborative individual to deliver an inpatient service in conjunction with Consultant colleagues and multi-disciplinary teams.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic inpatient team that forms part of the 333 (Assessment-Treatment-Recovery) pathway that makes up inpatient services within the Adult Directorate.
The 10 PA post comes with 6 clinical and 4 sessions of supporting professional activities per week.
Job Ref: 310-MED-4021758-B.
- Protected time for research/management and/or special clinical interest
- with remote working opportunities.
- A strong ethos on learning and development for medical staff.
- Generous recruitment premium, in addition to relocation expenses.
- Flexible working and less than full-time applications supported
Applicants must have GMC registration with a Licence to Practise and be on the specialist register or be within 6 months of their CCT date at interview.
For further information, please contact Dr Asha Praseedom email@example.com
To apply, please click the Apply button. Closing date 19.09.22 at midnight.
The Trust believes in equal opportunities and welcomes applications irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin, gender, sexuality or religious belief.