The vacancy is for a salaried GP for 3-4 sessions per week
We are a friendly, well established and growing semi-rural training practice based south of Bath, offering a supportive environment and with an ethos for a high standard of patient care. We are an easy commute from Bath with potential for a perfect blend of city and country life.
Main duties of the job
As a salaried GP you will manage a caseload and deal with a wide variety of health needs in a primary care setting working individually and as a team to ensure a high standard of care for all registered and temporary patients as you carry out the associated clinical and administrative duties.
We seek to preserve the best of traditional family practice with a willingness to adapt and modernise to ensure a continuing high standard of care to patients with a sustainable work environment
- GMS Practice list size 11,000
- Four partners, eight salaried GPs, one ANP
- Three First Contact Physiotherapists, Health Connector, Paramedics, Network Pharmacist and pharmacy technicians
- Purpose built main surgery in Beckington, modern branch surgery in Frome Health Centre
- Dispensing at main site
- EMIS web across both sites
- Established training and teaching Practice
- Potential input at local Community Hospital
- Shared network cover of enhanced access; additional pay or time in lieu offered
- Medical indemnity paid and subscription for Bath Education Trust
- Part of Mendip PCN
- Individual mentoring offered
- Competitive salary, increasing with experience in the first five years
For further details please email via the click apply button or for an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call.