- Work/life balance in Australia
- Earnings AUD $350,000-450,000 per annum
- Flexible scheduling of 14 shifts per month with a great Physician Group
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Supportive team environment
- Candidates with the equivalent of FACEM qualification (Fellows of the Australian College of Emergency Medicine) welcome to apply
- Ongoing educational opportunities provided
- Relocation costs
Care 24-7 is an expanding and progressive doctor-led organisation (www.care24-7.net.au) which aims to be the first choice of expert emergency care in the communities in which it operates. Growth in patient numbers and sites means the opportunity exists for full-time FACEMs to join state-of-the-art private Emergency Departments, including in Adelaide (South Australia) and the Sunshine Coast (Queensland).
The Calvary Adelaide Emergency Department opened in 2020 and is the largest private ED in South Australia, with 23 patient bays. The Buderim Private Emergency Department in Queensland opened in 2018 with 11 patient bays. Both EDs operate 24/7, feature cutting-edge medical technology throughout, and offer a wide range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and rehabilitation services, 24/7 access to radiology including x-ray and CT scans, direct access and referral to on-call Specialist support, comprehensive cardiac and chest pain services (including on site Angiography) and Level III Intensive Care and Coronary Care Units.
The successful applicants will join experienced Fellows of the Australian College of Emergency Medicine (FACEMs), supported by professional emergency nurses who ensure patients receive the highest possible level of care. You will be working in EDs which strive to achieve minimal patient wait times and which continually receive high patient satisfaction ratings.
The ideal candidates will be passionate about patient care and achieving high-quality medical outcomes, be compassionate, highly accountable, demonstrate a strong work ethic and thrive in an open, supportive team environment which emphasises continuous learning and excellent patient care and communication.
As an independent contractor, you can expect to be exceptionally well remunerated, with scope for additional remuneration to be negotiated based on the quality of care provided.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Hold a qualification that is equivalent to FACEM;
- Be registered or eligible to register in Australia with the Australian Medical Council; and
- Enjoy making a difference to the community, one patient, one family at a time.
To arrange a confidential discussion, please click the Apply button to email either Dr Jarrod Koh, FACEM or Dr Mike Natale, FACEM with a copy to Care 24-7 CEO, Paul Langley: email@example.com