Full time (8 sessions) or Part time (job share) Salaried GP, £100,000 p.a.
- Due to retirement, our friendly remote rural practice, in an area of outstanding natural beauty in the West Coast of Scotland has a vacancy from December 2022
- This post is to provide additional GMS support for the GP partners who provide 24 hour GMS, A&E and community hospital cover for the Kintyre Peninsula.
- Salary £100,000 p.a. with 6 weeks’ annual leave, 10 public holidays and 1 week study leave.
- List size 6,100
- Medical Practice is under the same roof as our Community Hospital.
- Typically, 12 patients per surgery with full ancillary services including an excellent community care service and consultant outreach clinics
- Great family and outdoor lifestyle to be enjoyed here with wonderful scenery and beaches on our doorstep, two world class golf courses, a swimming pool, cinema, flights to and from Glasgow, a bus service daily to and from Glasgow and a summer ferry link to Ayrshire.
If you are looking for a relatively stress free job and want to live in a special part of Scotland, please contact our Practice Manager, Katie Ferguson at: The Health Centre, Campbeltown, Argyll PA28 6AT or apply, by clicking the Apply Now Button and you can also click the Reveal Telephone Number to ring for further information.