Due to GP transition planning at the practice we are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join our professional, forward thinking and patient friendly multi-disciplinary team within a mid-sized practice in Stevenage.
About our practice
- 6 GPs including Partners , Salaried and Sessional GPs
- Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Physicians Associate, Prescribing Nurse, GPN and HCA
- Active signposting by reception to ensure patients are seen by the right person at the right time
- Clinical support including regular MDT meetings providing support, case discussions and learning
- Approachable and dynamic Leadership, adapting to staff and patient needs
- Based in modern, eco-friendly, purpose built health centre
- List size 8,900 and increasing.
- TPP SystemOne/Ardens/AccuRx/Dragon dictation
- 2019 CQC rating Good
- High IIF and QOF achievement with low exception reporting
- GP patient survey overall experience higher than local and national average
- GP Training practice
About the candidate
- A forward-thinking highly functioning GP
- A passion for doing the right thing at the right time for patients
- A focus on contribution to the success of the practice
- A keen eye for quality improvement and lead from the front in making positive change
- Taking the lead on specialist areas such as LARC, minor surgery, dermatology, Lead GP, PCN
- Coaching, mentoring and support of clinical team members
- New to Partnership Payment for interested partner with mentorship in house
- Flexible start date for right candidate, newly qualifieds welcome
In the heart of the county, the district of Stevenage offers visitors a timeless mix of heritage, retail therapy and exciting events for everyone to enjoy. Stevenage is launching a major, 20-year, £1bn regeneration programmed designed to transform what it offers to current and future residents and to make Stevenage into a place where people want to live, work and play. Stevenage is known to many as the UK’s ‘Space City’. Incredibly, nearly a quarter of the satellites orbiting the Earth were built in Stevenage and in 2016, Tim Peake controlled the ExoMars Rover from Airbus’ base on Gunnels Wood Road.
It is home to a series of major, international organisations including MBDA, Airbus and GSK. It offers a unique balance of urban and rural living and provides fantastic transport links to London, and beyond, in just 20 minutes and is5 minutes to the A1M Junction 7. It has easy access to beautiful Hertfordshire countryside and villages.
Informal enquiries/visits welcome, for further information contact Dr Kolade Daodu via email email@example.com or by clicking the apply button.
For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call
Come and join us
Have your say