Heath Street Health Centre are a cutting edge PCN working as part of Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals Trust.
We pride ourselves on beingbothinnovative and bold as we plan and deliver services to our patients.
If you're a GP that would value working in a high quality, innovative, integrated environment then please get in touch.
Main duties of the job
To work as a full member of the clinical and managerial team within the Heath Street Health Centre, Primary Care Network (PCN) Directorate of Sandwell & West Birmingham Hospitals Primary Care, Communities and Therapies (PCCT) Group providing a full range of medical services to our patients.
Design Your Own Portfolio Career!
We can offer salaried sessions to suit you, we can support the development of specialist interests and hospital work, we can help you become an educationalist, whatever you want tell us and together we can make it happen.
We pay 10,300k a session and offer 6 weeks annual leave and one weeks study leave (pro rata).
For an informal discussion please contact either:
- Dr Imran Zaman (Clinical Lead) (firstname.lastname@example.org) on 0121 389 1100 or;
- Rohet Paul, Service Manager (Rohet.email@example.com) on 0121 389 1100
Closing date: Sunday 24th July 2022
Interview Date: to be
Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust is committed to equality of opportunity and is a no smoking organisation
- Full GMC Registration
- Entry on the GMC GP Register within 6 months from the date of interview)
- MRCGP or equivalent
- Ability to take full and independent responsibility for the care of patients
Management and Administrative Experience
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to plan strategically and to exercise sound judgements when faced with conflicting pressures.
- Ability to motivate and develop the multi-disciplinary team, balancing departmental and personal objectives.
Teaching and Training Experience
- Ability to teach clinical skills to medical and nursing staff and other disciplines.
- The ability to appraise junior doctors and other staff.
- Formal training in teaching