Park Green Surgery @ Church View Health Centre
Welcome to Park Green Surgery! We require 2 friendly and caring Salaried GPs to work in a long-established, successful surgery in the village of South Kirkby, on the outskirts of Pontefract, home to the infamous liquorice cakes.
You will be working alongside a friendly and welcoming newly-emerging partnership. We are passionate about building an even stronger team with the right candidates. We place patient care and a happy team as our top priorities. Our team is enhanced by our Salaried GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, a First Contact Physio and Clinical Pharmacists. The PMS Practice works from a spacious, modern surgery providing a stimulating working environment and affords patient continuity to achieve high-quality care outcomes. Actively involved with the PCN to provide enhanced integrated services within the community. Furthermore, the surgery has an excellent management and support team to ensure the practice is organised and maintains their long-standing reputation.
- 6-8 sessions a week.
- Large, modern, purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities.
- Practice population circa 11,000 patients.
- Friendly and passionate team of GP’s and 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners.
- Excellent management and well-established support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured.
- In house Clinical Pharmacist.
- In house Home Visiting Matron.
- PCN ARR staff include Clinical Pharmacists and a First Contact Physio.
- Friendly, supportive atmosphere.
- Clear professional development ethos with scope to pursue individual specialist interests.
- Practice uses SystmOne practice software.
- Negotiable dependant on experience - minimum £10,000 per session.
- Indemnity paid on top of salary.
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave.
- NHS Pension Scheme.
- Practice Locum Insurance cover.
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
- Willing to take a proactive approach, put our patients first and enjoy taking pride in our lovely practice whilst maintaining a good work/life balance.
Informal visits or a telephone chat are welcomed! Please telephone Carol Brown, Practice Manager via the Reveal Telephone Number. For further information or e-mail your CV to Carol by click the apply button.
You can also see our website at www.churchviewhealthcentre.gpsurgery.net