Bartlett Group Practice Ash Vale & Frimley Green (Surrey-Hampshire Borders)
Are you interested in joining our team of around 20 friendly and supportive GPs? If so, then please read on…
Bartlett Group is a long-established partnership working from two large purpose-built premises on the Surrey-Hampshire borders, providing GMS to 29,000 patients. We are on the edge of the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with excellent transport links to the A3 and M3 corridors.
We are a forward-thinking and innovative team of partners, salaried GPs and specialist practitioners (paramedic practitioners, physicians associates, nurse practitioners, practice matron, and clinical pharmacists, first contact physios etc). We are looking to expand our GP team and can offer Salaried posts of between 4-8 sessions per week.
We welcome enquiries from experienced and newly-qualified GPs.
About our SALARIED POSTS:
- Excellent salary including GMC fees, MDU cover & NHS pension.
- Six or seven weeks leave per year
- Flexible points system allowing GPs increased remuneration for increased work commitment.
- Special interests are encouraged and supported.
About our PRACTICES:
- Friendly and supportive team who still meet and chat every day
- Broad involvement in education & training (students, foundation & GPSTs).
- Progressive approach to improving patient and workflow systems within the practices
- Home visits by practice paramedic practitioners.
- Consistent high QoF achievement.
- CQC ‘Good’ rating.
- EMIS Web
- Active involvement in our progressive Primary Care Network and GP Federation
Please contact Wendy Foster, Group Operations Manager, via the apply click button for all enquiries. Informal discussions and visits are welcome.