4 to 8 sessions a week (Monday is a must, other days negotiable) (Arrangement as 3/6 month Locum)
Brixton Hill Group Practice is a forward thinking training practice of 11,500 patients. Our warm and friendly surgery is led by three GP partners, supported by five salaried GPs and has a diverse multi disciplinary team consisting of nurses, pharmacists and health care assistants. The practice is also supported and managed by a strong and experienced team of managers, practice leads, admin and reception staff.
Based in the heart of Brixton Hill, there are excellent transport links and amenities that can be accessed easily from the practice.
Due to a growing list size and practice expansion plans, we are seeking an ambitious GP who is committed to high quality care and will add to our excellent existing clinical team. We are ideally seeking a GP who can start as soon as possible.
Experienced & newly qualified GPs are welcome to apply as long as you are approved by the GMC and National Performers List.
- 3 to 6 months Locum GP
- 4 to 8 sessions per week (Monday a must. Other days can be negotiated)
- 18 calls per session including face to face where required plus clinic generated admin only.
- GPs supported by our 7 GPs, two nurses, two pharmacists and health care assistant
- Reduced admin loads with the support of documentation management systems
- Remote consultations using e-Consult The Benefits
- Highly competitive daily rate (£650 - £800 per day locum (pensionable))
- Excellent working environment with unique levels of support to GPs
- NHS Pensionable income
- Active practice social calendar
- Regular in-house clinical training/learning sessions and workshops
- Support and mentorship from partners
If you feel that you are suited to this position then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your up to date CV and enquiries via the apply click button.
To find out more about Brixton Hill Group Practice, please visit www.brixtonhillgp.co.uk