4-8 sessions per week
Closing Date: Flexible prepared to wait for the right candidate.
We are a well-organised and forward-thinking practice located on the outskirts of Llanelli, close to the beautiful coast and countryside of South West Wales, yet less than 10 minutes from the M4.
Due to the retirement of a GP partner and expanding list size, we are looking to appoint one or more salaried /GP Partner’s to cover 8 sessions in total to join our friendly and supportive team.
- Vacancy 8 salaried / GP Sessions
- Salary BMA rates negotiable depending on experience.
- 8 weeks' Annual Leave (inclusive bank holidays) plus 1 week's study leave
- We are happy to support involvement in the practice-training programmes and anyone who would be interested in developing into a trainer role / or development of special interests.
We are a mainly urban practice very close to a district general hospital and based in a purpose-built single premises with a Trust Community Hub attached.
We are a training practice for GP Registrars, Foundation Doctors (F2 & F1), final year medical students and GP Practice Pharmacist Trainees.
Currently we are 4 partners and 1 Salaried GP covering a list size of 11,000 patients.
Our GPs are supported by our multidisciplinary team consisting of 2 independent prescriber practice pharmacists, a physician associate specialising in respiratory conditions and minor illness, 3 practice nurses (one independent prescriber) who undertake long-term conditions management and minor illness services, 3 HCSW (1 currently undergoing training, working alongside our treatment room nurse) and a cluster workforce including 2 physiotherapists, a social prescriber and pharmacist.
Consistently high achieving and high-income practice working with the Vision clinical system. We have developed workflow and coding systems involving our whole clinical and administrative practice team reducing GP admin workload.
- Model BMA contract
- Potential for flexibility around days / sessions worked for right candidate to offer excellent work-life balance
- No extended hours
- Specialist interests/career development encouraged
- Currently a mix of telephone and face to face appointments
- Low home visit rate
- Well established relationship with 3 local care homes
- Flexible start date welcoming applications from newly qualified and experienced GPs
Llwynhendy Health Centre, Llwynhendy Road, Llwynhendy, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire SA14 9BN.
For help with your application contact: Sue Morgan, Business Manager Sue.email@example.com 01554 779898 (Direct Line) or Phillip Harrison Phillip.firstname.lastname@example.org Practice Manager 01554 784574 (Direct Line).
To apply please click the Apply button.