'OUTSTANDING' RATED PRACTICE SEEKS SALARIED GP TO WORK REMOTE SESSIONS SUPPORTING CLINICAL ADMINISTRATION
SALARIED GP UP TO 5 SESSIONS PER WEEK, COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS
- CQC 'outstanding' rated, innovative 20,000 patient practice
- PCN lead practice with extended team of additional roles and pharmacy hub
- Care coordinators and active signposting at front door
- Training practice (GP VTS training, medical and nurse students)
- Very high QOF, enhanced services and IIF achievement
- EMIS Web computer system with Docman and IP telephony
We are looking for a Salaried GP to support with clinical administration working flexibly from home. The role will include:
- Completing EMIS tasks
- Reviewing and actioning Docman documents
- Processing and actioning laboratory results
- Remote follow up of patients by AccuRx or telephone
We can offer:
- Flexible remote sessions with timing negotiable to suit family life - 4.5hrs/day
- All IT and support provided
- Supportive clinical environment with weekly clinical meetings via Teams
- Ample opportunity to get involved in research
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work salary sacrifice schemes
We aim to maintain a positive work-life balance whilst continuing to provide high quality GP led service
The ideal candidate would be a hard working and pro-active GP looking for a forward thinking practice to develop their interests in a supportive and permissive environment where patient-centred care and family practice values are important.
Want to find out more? We would warmly welcome informal discussions. We would be delighted to have the opportunity to share more details of this exciting opportunity and our practice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Forum Health Centre, Farren Road, Coventry, CV2 5EP. Telephone 024 7626 6370 or to apply please click the apply button.
Also download the document attached for further information regarding the practice and post.
Closing date: 17th June 2022. Early applications and informal visits strongly encouraged.