RARE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AN INNOVATIVE, PROGRESSIVE 'OUTSTANDING' RATED PRACTICE
SALARIED GP 6-8 SESSIONS PER WEEK, COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS
We can offer:
- First class premises with free car parking and your own consulting room
- Good remuneration package including professional indemnity paid for
- Supportive clinical environment with weekly clinical meetings
- Encouragement and support to develop skills and special interests
- Ample opportunity to get involved in teaching and research
- Great location with good parking and easy access links to Birmingham and the A45
- Childcare vouchers
More about us:
- CQC 'outstanding' rated 20,000 patient practice
- PCN lead practice with extended team of FCPs, paramedics, pharmacists and social prescribers
- On site pharmacy hub with CPs, technicians and care coordinators supporting clinical workload
- Care coordinators and active signposting at front door
- Training practice (GP VTS training, medical and nurse students)
- Actively involved in research with good links to Warwick Medical School
- Well established medical and nursing team
- Involvement in a wide range of enhanced services
- Very high QOF, enhanced services and IIF achievement
- EMIS Web computer system with Docman and IP telephony
We aim to maintain a positive work-life balance whilst continuing to provide high quality GP led service
We are a friendly, forward thinking and proactive 20,000 patient training practice (ST2 and ST3) offering the full range of GMS services including extended access, minor surgery and sexual health services.
The ideal candidate would be an aspirational GP looking for a forward thinking practice to develop their interests in a supportive and permissive environment where patient-centred care and family practice values are important. You will be supported by an experienced team of GP partners, salaried GPs, ANPs, practice nurses and HCAs.
We are particularly keen to hear from GPs with an interest in minor surgery and joint injections.
Want to find out more? We would warmly welcome informal discussions and visits. We would be delighted to have the opportunity to share more details of this exciting opportunity and our practice. Please email email@example.com to arrange.
Forum Health Centre, Farren Road, Coventry, CV2 5EP. Telephone 024 7626 6370 or to apply please click the apply button.
Please also download the document attached for further information regarding the practice.
Closing date: 17th June 2022. Early applications and informal visits are strongly encouraged.