We are looking for an exceptional Clinical Director to play a lead role in developing our culture which encourages innovation and learning, at all levels, supporting and delivering the Trust's objectives. You will provide operational clinical leadership as part of both the Operational and Medical Leadership Teams.
Being highly organised and collaborative, you'll work closely with the Service Director and Head of Nursing, and alongside the Deputy Medical and Nursing Directors, to clinically lead service improvement within Integrated Community Services and as part of Trust-wide transformation.
We are at an exciting phase in our organisation's planned transformation, and we want you to be part of the clinical leadership team that shapes and implements our Trust's Clinical strategy and vision, in this new Clinical Director role.
This post is one of two key Clinical leaders who will join the Operational and Medical Leadership Team at Dorset HealthCare, having operational, management and leadership responsibilities for all Trust services, and will be responsible for:
- Quality in clinical care delivery, ensuring that regulatory and statutory standards are achieved
- Contribute to and lead the development of new care pathways within the directorate as developed and specified by the Trust or any commissioning body (for example ICS, provider collaborative, network alliance etc)
- The development of directorate strategic plans in partnership with the Service Director and in line with overall Trust strategy
- Ensuring clinical engagement, taking responsibility for clinical governance, clinical safety and risk management
- Taking a commercial and business approach to services, in partnership with the Service Director, which recognises and adapts to the needs of our service users
- Providing clinical leadership, support and advice to managers and staff
- Supporting the delivery of consistently high quality, responsive and cost-effective services
This is a 2½ to 3-day a week (5-6 PAs) position with the opportunity for the post holder to additionally hold a Clinical role within Dorset HealthCare. The successful candidate will be expected to spend some time at Trust Headquarters in Poole to support teams and services, with opportunities to work from home or other locations as required. If you would like a pre-application conversation with Kristin Dominy, Chief Operating Officer/Deputy CEO or Dr Faisil Sethi, Chief Medical Officer, please contact Debbie Ambrose on 01202 277083 or via email toDebbie.firstname.lastname@example.org