Virtual GP recruitment event Thursday 19 May, 1-2pm
GHAC is excited to announce our first ever virtual drop-in session for GPs interested in working at GHAC or in finding out more about us and what we can offer you.
We would love to hear from GPs interested in salaried or fellowship roles (our GP fellowship advert is here). GP trainees in their last 6-9 months of training are very welcome to attend. We also welcome interest from GPs who are mid-or late-career who may be looking for more flexibility and a better work-life balance, whilst staying part of a friendly practice team.
What can GHAC offer?
- Friendly, dynamic, forward-thinking training practice in the heart of Gloucester city
- Highly competitive rate of pay
- Flexible working arrangements including shorter sessions and school hours
- Options to take extended leave - ideal if you are seeking a better work-life balance and want more time for family or travel
- Support to develop your professional interests, both at GHAC and beyond. We welcome doctors who want to combine general practice with hospital or other clinical work or who want to develop primary care interests including minor surgery, sexual health and women’s health
- Opportunities to become involved in teaching, training and research
- Dedicated support programme and mentoring for GPs new or returning to general practice
- Working alongside like-minded passionate and dedicated staff including GPs, clinical pharmacists, nurses, social prescribers and mental health practitioners
- Shared admin and minimal home visits
- Opportunity to provide exceptional care to a vibrant and culturally diverse patient population, with our ethos of making a tangible difference to the lives of our patients and community. Our vision is to have a high GP to patient ratio, supporting continuity and proactive, personalised care for patients
- Purpose-built, modern building on the beautiful Gloucester Quayside
- Walking distance to excellent amenities including shops, train station, nurseries and schools
This session is your chance to meet the team, ask questions or even tell us your ideas about how we can support you in your career as a GP.
NHS Gloucestershire CCG and the Primary Care Training Hub will also be in attendance to explain the exciting opportunities and support available to work as a GP at GHAC
Relocation support is available for those out of county. To register for this virtual GP recruitment event, please click here. The link for this session will be sent out in due course. If you are unable to attend but would like to see a recording please click on the registration link above and indicate this on the form.