Following 2 current Salaried GPs becoming partners within the practice, we are looking for enthusiastic Salaried GPs to join our supportive and social team for 4-8 sessions per week (days negotiable)
We value the wellbeing of our team. Our full team meet for a morning huddle and exercise session to start the day. To support our staff who run/cycle to work we have a shower and secure bike storage. Our clinicians meet daily for coffee.
We have a forward-thinking approach to decreasing the administrative burden on our clinicians. A dedicated document workflow team and prescribing hub have been developed to help achieve this.
- High-performing 16,000 patient practice in the popular Clifton area of Bristol
- 11 GPs (6 Partners, 5 Salaried)
- Training practice with 3 established trainers, 2 training programme directors, one LMC member and a CCG Clinical Lead
- Awarded the 2021 Academy GP practice prize by University of Bristol for undergraduate teaching
- Involvement in clinical research
- Broad multidisciplinary team including nurse practitioners, nurses, HCAs, clinical pharmacists, first contact physiotherapists and social prescriber
- Sustainability focused practice
- Member of the highly functional Healthwest PCN
- Low visiting practice
- Competitive sessional rate
- 6 week’s leave plus 1 week’s study leave (pro rata for part-time)
- GP Fellowship programme
- Full induction programme
- Annual in-house appraisals
Please visit our website www.whiteladiesmedical.nhs.uk
For more about this opportunity or to arrange an informal visit please contact Practice Manager via the Reveal Telephone Number or email@example.com
To apply please submit a comprehensive CV and covering letter via the apply click button.
You can also download the attached job description for further information regarding the post.
Closing date: Wednesday 18th May 2022