Diamond Health Group are seeking a motivated GP to join our Practice for up to 8 sessions a week and Partnership would be considered. Situated in central Yeovil, with a branch site on the outskirts at Abbey Manor Park; we are an established practice with a list size of approximately 14,600 patients and are rated Good by CQC.
Alongside our experienced Doctor team; we also have a Clinical Pharmacist and a Nursing team that lead on Chronic Disease management and operate the Community Leg Ulcer Service for South Somerset.
Yeovil is a rapidly growing town in South Somerset, surrounded by beautiful villages. We have theatres that attract national acts and bands, country parks and National Trust properties. The Jurassic Coast is a short drive away and Glastonbury, Bath and Bristol are within easy reach.
Many of the local schools have outstanding Ofsted ratings and there are also excellent private schools in Sherborne, Bruton and Taunton.
Why choose Diamond Health Group?
Diamond Health Group offers something a little different:
- Acute Care Team of Nurse Practitioners, Physician Associates and Paramedics for same-day access and visits
- Pharmacist and Prescription Team for medication and prescribing support
- A Health coach team to support patients to self-care
- Active signposting by reception to ensure patients are seen by the right person at the right time
- Established training practice including GP trainees, foundation doctors and medical students
We also offer:
- Flexible working
- A friendly and forward-thinking team
- Modern purpose-built premises in a beautiful part of the country with on-site staff parking
- A supportive and welcoming clinical and non-clinical team where professional development and education is actively encouraged
- Ongoing clinical support including weekly MDT meetings providing support, case discussions and learning
- BMA model contract and Medical Indemnity costs paid
- Opportunities to develop special interests
- Able to support Tier 2 applications
- Relocation package available
Interested in learning more? Why not contact us and arrange a time to come and meet the teams.
For further details please email Ms Charlotte Blocke via the click apply button or for an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call.
Funded relocation scheme available with eligibility criteria