Owing to upcoming retirements, Springmead Surgery is looking for two GPs to join our friendly team.
Surrounded by the beautiful countryside in Somerset, Chard is less than half an hour from the Jurassic Coast and 30 minutes from the motorway network.
- List size 5700
- CQC rated good
- Long-established training practice
- Weekly clinical meetings
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave pro rata
- 15-minute face to face appointments
- Most home visits managed by PCN paramedics
- ANP in acute care
- In-house physiotherapist
- Pharmacist team manage outpatient and post-discharge medication reconciliation
- Workflow tasks managed by admin team
- Sessions per week negotiable
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package for eligible candidates
- A newly qualified GP will be eligible for a New to Practice Fellowship programme.
For more details, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact Dr Philip Trenholm - email@example.com, or click 'Reveal Phone Number' and call Assistant Practice manager, Jemma Hardiman or submit an application via the apply click button.