An exciting opportunity has arisen for a GP to join our thriving Jersey practice and become a valued member of our team. We work from a modern purpose built building by the stunning marina and are forward thinking and yet we are family based and place the utmost importance on traditional holistic family medicine.
- Currently 8 partners (6.9 full time equivalents)
- Practice population of 8,400 patients
- Supported by a paramedic, nurses and an excellent administrative team
- Physios, osteopath, midwife and specialist consultants all on site
- Purpose built minor surgery room
- Pharmacy on site
- 15 minute appointments
- Active training practice
- Provide medical care for the local prison
Jersey is a beautiful holiday island and is perfect for families. We are spoilt with stunning beaches and outdoor activities as well as endless excellent restaurants. There are good links to the UK and France via plane or boat as well as to the other Channel Islands.
Due to retirement and growing patient numbers we are looking for a GP to join us who would like to make Jersey their home and become part of our team and enjoy the work life balance that we do. We are ideally looking for someone who would want to become a partner in time but we are flexible with regards to this and the number of sessions for the right person.
Please contact our practice manager, Michelle Le Verdier to register your interest along with your CV via the apply click button.