Inspiring future healthcare innovation
HCA UK’s Clinical Fellowship in Medical Leadership creates opportunities to be more innovative and to improve patient care.
Fully funded executive Masters in Medical Leadership
In our 6th year of this unique partnership between HCA Healthcare UK and The Bayes Business School, formally known as Cass, we are delighted to be offering 10 Fellows a fully funded Clinical Fellowship to commence on this sought after two year journey, starting September 2022.
The Executive Master’s in Medical Leadership (EMML) is a specialist degree grounded in Research. Offering advanced leadership training to Doctors, aspiring to transform healthcare systems and develop business innovations, efficiencies and improving patient outcomes through effective leadership.
Part Clinical – Part Study, and easy to fit around your worklife commitments, HCA UK has already progressed 47 Specialty Registrar Level Doctors in their career pathways.
This year we are looking for Registrars in Medical Oncology, Complex Medicine, Neuro Rehab, Haematology and Critical Care.
What you will obtain through this fellowship programme;
- Two years Clinical experience in cutting edge private healthcare
- Opportunity to work with specialist medical professors
- Membership from business senior managers at HCA UK
- Annual salary of £70-75K, plus full funding of a Masters Degree
- A Master's degree in Medical Leadership recognised by FMLM Standards
- 36 bespoke medical lectures, hospital orientated in business innovation and medical leadership
To apply, please click the apply button or or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.