Due to our Senior Partner taking 24hr retirement and reducing sessions, Kildrum Medical Practice in Cumbernauld is looking for and enthusiastic, highly motivated GP to join our dedicated friendly practice.
Situated in the central belt just off the M80 within easy commute of Glasgow (20mins from city centre) and surrounding areas.
We have a mixed demographic list size of approx 5500 patients.
A dedicated clinical team of 3 partners, a salaried GP, 1 ANP ,1 Practice Nurse, Practice Pharmacist, community link worker and mental health liaison nurse provide care for our patients. We have a full complement of loyal hard working supportive admin staff.
- We are based in a modern purpose built Health Board premises.
- We use Vision and Docman clinical I.T systems and Lexacom digital dictation. If you have not used Vision before it’s no problem, we will train you.
- We offer 6 weeks’ annual leave and 1 week pro rata study leave with a training budget.
- Defence union fees. No out of hours’ commitment.
- Days/6-8 sessions can be flexible.
- Daily meetings Hardworking but we aim to get home for dinner as work/life balance is a priority.
- Currently involved in 3rd year medical student teaching.
- A Golden hello is available for a qualifying GP.
- £9500 per session
If this sounds like we are the practice for you or you would like further information, please call Shirley Wilson by clicking the reveal telephone number and for an informal chat or email, please click the apply button to apply.