Salaried GP 4-8 Sessions – The Reddish Family Practice, Greater Manchester
- Friendly 2 site surgery in Reddish, Stockport
- Flexibility of sessions + days
- Competitive salary
- Easy access from M60 ring road
We are looking for 1-2 Salaried GPs to join our dynamic and friendly team at our practice within easy reach of Manchester and the beautiful Peak District National Park. With a list size of 11400 patients, high QOF achievement and CQC rating of Good overall, we have a strong teamwork ethic and look forward to welcoming new GPs to our practice.
More about us:
- Dedicated and enthusiastic team of 6 Partners, 3 salaried GPs, a Clinical Pharmacist, 2 Practice Nurses, 2 HCAs, 2 phlebotomists and a large reception and administration team, supported by multiple PCN Care navigator support roles, plus onsite physio and pharm tech support.
- Members of GP Federation deliver extended access and acute visiting support. The practice has no nursing home patients.
- Collaborative and supportive PCN relationship
- Allocation of dedicated ‘admin time’ per week, regular clinical team meetings
- Practice Systems include – EmisWeb, Docman, AccuRx
- Training practice
To apply please click the Apply button and send your CV and a letter of application to Practice Manager, Jenny Webster. For an informal discussion about this job please click “Reveal phone number” and give us a call.