An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 6- 8 Session Salaried GP to join our practice team in a friendly, progressive practice in the beautiful village of Bramhall, Stockport.
- Long established friendly surgery in Bramhall
- Flexibility of sessions and days
- Excellent salary of £10,000 to £10,500 per session dependant on experience
- 8 weeks leave allowance (Inclusive bank holidays)
- 1 week study leave
- List size 12,500
- Easy access to M56 and the M60 ring road,
- Easy reach to Manchester and the beautiful Peak District.
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague, who is forward thinking and a strong team player, who shares our ethos and approach of putting patients first, to join our dynamic, well established, hardworking and friendly team with a potential view to partnership.
- We are a training practice comprising 4 GP Partners, 3 salaried GP’s, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, 2 Practice Nurses, 2 Health Care Assistants, a Phlebotomist and a large reception and administration team, supported by multiple PCN Care navigator support roles and onsite Physio.
- Excellent QOF achievement
- Good CQC rating in all areas
- Practice systems include EMIS web, Docman and AccuRx
- Collaborative and supportive PCN relationship
- Allocation of dedicated admin time per week and regular clinical team meetings
We have an excellent, supportive and highly skilled multi-disciplinary team supported by a dedicated administrative and management team.
Please send covering letters and an up to date CV to our Practice Business Manager, Patrick Rafter via the click apply button or for an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call.
Patrick Rafter – Practice Manager
Bramhall Health Centre
66 Bramhall Lane South
Closing date: 13th of February 2022