Exciting opportunities have arisen at Oakeswell Health Centre for a full time GP Partner to join our friendly practice from April 2022, to replace retiring partner.
We are an established GMS Practice with consistently high QOF achievement.
- CQC Rated GOOD
- Patient List size 9,500
- Part of an Established Primary Care Network
- Experienced Management Team and reception/administrative team.
- Loyal and dedicated experienced multi-disciplinary team committed to delivering high quality care.
- 4 Full Time partners
- 3 Practice Nurses
- 1 HCA
- Integrated PCN Clinical Pharmacists, 1st Contact Physiotherapists and pro-active social prescribers.
- Permanent Diabetic Consultant session
- Minor surgery and Joint Injections
- Established Training Practice for GP registrars.
- Excellent teamworking with community nurses and voluntary sector
- EMIS Web clinical system and Docman 10
- Close to Junction 9 off the M6 motorway, easy commute for Birmingham and Shropshire.
We are a forward thinking, supportive practice that can support specialist interests. If you would like to join our team, please send CV or for enquiries on opportunity to arrange an informal visit please contact:
Wendy Brett, Practice Manager, Oakeswell Health Centre, Brunswick Park Road, Wednesbury, West Midlands WS10 9HP or click the apply button to appy or for an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call.