We are looking for up to 8 sessions and are flexible for the right person.
Our training practice is located in the heart of the town providing care to 8,400 patients, covering an urban and semi-rural population. Clinical care is delivered through 7 GPs, 2 Practice Nurses and 4 HCAs with the support of an experienced administration team. Additionally, we have a pharmacy team and first contact physiotherapy service funded through our thriving PCN.
- You will proactively manage the health of the patient list with the support of the wider team (including advanced nurse practitioners, social workers, mental health workers etc.) with the emphasis placed on patients where there are clinical concerns.
- Compiling and issuing computer-generated acute and repeat prescriptions.
- Prescribing in accordance with the practice prescribing formulary.
- To provide home visits for patients where this need has been identified.
- To attend regular practice team meetings
- To act as a clinical liaison providing feedback/information on practice patients who are being supported through EPC and the Complex Care teams.
- To participate in the significant events and complaints processes for cases relating to patients.
Apply with a covering letter and CV to: Deborah Mitchell, Practice Manager, Budleigh Salterton Medical Centre, 1 The Lawn, Budleigh Salterton, Devon, EX9 6LS or by clicking the apply button
To arrange an informal visit to the practice please email Deborah Mitchell, Practice Manager