4 to 6 sessions a week
Salaried GP - 4 to 6 sessions
An opportunity has arisen to join our clinical team. We are a friendly, semi-rural forward thinking two site practice located in the beautiful Welsh borders in the villages of Coedpoeth and Cefn Mawr. Both villages are closely located to the A483 so have easy access to Chester (10 minutes), Manchester & Liverpool (30 minutes) and the Welsh Coast (30 minutes). London is 3 hours by train.
We are looking to increase our clinical team to support the growth of the practice to ensure that we can maintain an environment of training and development, with a life/work balance. Finding the right person to join the team is our priority, therefore, we are happy to discuss home working, school hour schedules and flexible working as well as traditional models of practice. We support career development and we will happily mentor newly qualified GPs and support special interests and skills.
Our team consists of 3 GP Partners, 1 Salaried GP, 2 ANPs, 1 CPN, 1 APP, 3 Practice Nurses and 2 experienced HCA's and a highly skilled administration and management team led by our Practice Manager who is also a Partner.
- 4 GP, 1 manager partner rural GMS practice
- List size 8000+ patients
- Further training practice - GP registrars, FY2 doctors
- QAIF high achievers
- No Out of Hours, extended hours or weekend commitment required
- Welsh practice
- Wide range of Enhanced Services
- Vision and Docman
- Home visiting service supports the practice
- Full support is provided by our existing clinicians and practice management staff in a culture where training and personal development are encouraged.
Closing date: 31st January 2022
For further information, please contact Nicola Jones on 01978 720450 or email Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or to apply, please click the apply button.