We are a two-site dispensing Practice situated on the eastern edge of Exeter with 14,700 patients extending into the countryside of East Devon. The cover required is for a full time (8 sessions) GP which can be covered by one full time GP or two part time GPs from 11th July – 5th September 2022. We value continuity of care for our patients and therefore, you will be covering the patient list of the absent GP.
- 7 Partners, 3 Salaried GPs and one Retainer GP.
- 5 Practice Nurses, 3 HCAs/Phlebotomists.
- An expanding multi-professional community team including: one Occupational Therapist, two Clinical Pharmacists, First Contact Physiotherapists, a Paramedic Practitioner, a Dietitian, and access to Social Prescribers.
- Experienced Practice Management Team.
- Full complement of dispensary, reception and administrative staff who bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the team.
- Training and teaching Practice – FY2s, ST1-4 and medical students Y1-5.
- Active member of the Outer Exeter PCN.
- EMIS Web Practice with Dragon speech recognition software for dictations.
- ‘Good’ CQC inspection in 2016, striving towards ‘outstanding’ in readiness of our next inspection.
For more information or an informal chat, please email our Practice Manager, Amy Taplin by clicking the apply button. Please also see our newly re-developed website for more information about the Practice: https://www.pbmp.uk/
Closing Date: 20/02/2022