GPs - are you looking for an exciting new salaried position within an innovative service model? To work in a beautiful location, with excellent commuter links, and a great relocation package to bring you here?
We have a GP Vacancy within Healthy Prestatyn Iach, based in the centre of Prestatyn Town.
Healthy Prestatyn Iach is a Health Board Managed Practice with an MDT approach to provide a social model of care. Situated in the growing town of Prestatyn, we are a stone's throw away from the scenic areas of North Wales, boasting mountain and sea views with plenty of opportunities and activities both here and in the surrounding areas for all the family. Easy access to commute, with rail and road links to Snowdonia, Chester, Manchester, Liverpool and much more.
There are plenty of schools surrounding the area and access to higher education is just a short distance away, with BCUHB also having links to the two local Universities in Bangor and Wrexham (Glyndwr University).
We are looking for a GP to join us for up to 30 hours per week to help deliver services and contribute to fresh ideas, working with other health professionals in an MDT approach, you will gain support and work closely with a dedicated team of Occupational Therapists, Pharmacists, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners and Physiotherapists along with a full Practice Nursing team and HCSW's.
- Practice list size is 20,100 patients
- The pay range being offered is £60,455 to £91,228 (negotiable within the DDRB pay scale).
- We offer a generous relocation package of up to £8k.
- Flexible working hours to meet service needs.
- Generous annual leave allowance, of 30 days per year, plus bank holidays.
- Full GMC Registration.
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) in General Practice / Certificate Confirming Eligibility for General Practice Registration (CEGPR), or equivalent.
- Included on a Medical Performers List or eligible for inclusion.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Undertake all normal duties and responsibilities associated with a GP working in Primary Care.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to be involved in developing the practice's services.
- Opportunities to develop professionally.
- Work as part of a new service model for Primary Care.
- Be part of a dedicated team who welcome new ideas.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Telephone 03000 850001
Or to apply for this post, please click the apply button.