Resident Doctors at HCA UK are required to work independently within their skill set to review and treat a wide spectrum of inpatients with short and long-term, complex conditions, as well as formulate plans under the supervision of the Consultant in Charge or a leading Professor.
- Play an integral part of the experienced and established medical team.
- Attend MDTs to discuss and learn about complex patient cases and share of best practice.
- Day to day medical care of inpatients including clerking new planned and unplanned admissions.
- Daily patient ward rounds, responding to medical needs, and emergencies and caring for end of life patients.
- The role also includes ad hoc medical cover to the outpatient chemotherapy day unit.
There are opportunities for educational development including in house oncology education and attending outpatient clinics within the admin time.
Skills and experience
Completion of Foundation training and ideally at least 2 further year of medical experience.
Oncology/haematology patient experience within in-patient settings
MRCP or equivalent
We have vacancies available at
- University College Hospital
- Harley Street Clinic
- Leader on Oncology
- Guy's Hosital
- The Wellington Hospital
For further discussion and details, please reach me at Bash.Nawaz@hcahealthcare.co.uk