Applications are invited for a skilled plastic surgeon to join our surgical team. The post is a full- time Plastic Surgeon with special interest in Aesthetic/ Cosmetic Surgery. As a plastic surgeon, your responsibilities will include consulting with patients prior to surgery, advising them on the best surgical options and associated risks, and performing surgeries and patient follow-ups.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in Ireland's leading Aesthetic Plastic Surgery clinic, with a number of clinics’ spread throughout Ireland. We require the successful candidate to relocate full time to Ireland.
Plastic Surgeon Responsibilities:
- Meeting with patients, taking their histories, and examining their files in order to provide them with the best surgical options.
- Outlining all the risks and benefits associated with the surgery prior to the procedure.
- Performing consultations with patients
- Preparing patients for surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Prescribing medication like painkillers, antibiotics, and providing aftercare advice to patients.
- Scheduling follow-ups to remove stitches, inspect incisions, and monitor the patients’ healing.
- Handling various administrative duties like updating patient records and clinic policies.
Applicants are required to hold or be eligible for Specialist IMC ( Irish Medical Council) registration, and should have completed a minimum of 3 years performing Cosmetic Surgery procedures independently .
Salary: 300 thousand euro per annum with incentives available
We look forward to hearing from you
To apply please click the Apply button.