IVF London is a well-established fertility clinic based in Elstree, Hertfordshire
(www.ivflondon.co.uk). We are a one stop clinic that provides advanced
ultrasound and fertility treatment solutions complemented by a state of the ART IVF Laboratory on site.
Established in 2018 and rapidly growing, we are looking to recruit a dynamic, honest, hardworking and ambitious IVF Consultant/ Specialist to join our expanding and happy team. The position is full time with a weekend rota. IVF London specialises in Mild IVF and Advanced Ultrasound Technology. The clinic also offers cutting edge embryology such as time lapse imaging using AI and Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT).
- To perform duties as a specialist in the context of fertility services offered to patients
- To work confidently within the HFEA and CQC governance framework
- Carry out clinical procedures such as egg collections, HyCoSy, Embryo transfers, cycle management and 3D saline scans.
- Good communication with patients and staff.
- Transvaginal scanning, Consultations and routine IVF procedures
Qualifications and Experience:
Full GMC registration, permit to work in the UK, MRCOG or equivalent postgraduate qualification.
Salary: Highly Competitive with benefits. Closing date: Once filled.
Contact: Please email queries/CV and cover letter to Clinic and Business Development Manager, Sonali Kotecha by clicking the apply button.
IVF London is an Equal Opportunities Employer.