GP roles in London
GP roles in London
Salary Scale - £83,248-£88,451 – Salaried GP
Both salaried and lead GP opportunities
The Hurley Group is an NHS organisation that runs a number of practices and urgent care centres across London. We have been providing patient-centred care since 1969; working within some of the UK’s most deprived communities.
Salaried GP job opportunities within the Hurley & Riverside Medical Centre
Salaried GP job opportunity to apply for within the New Cross Health Centre
Exciting opportunities for GPs at any stage of their career to develop their own job plan.
- Recently qualified – opportunity to gain experience at multiple sites, CPD time and study leave, support for courses, including our leadership programme and 1:1 mentoring
- Experienced/former partners – leadership roles, support to work in CCG roles, entrepreneurial opportunities and mentor training
- GP Trainers – we run a number of training practices and will also fund GPs to train as GP trainers, or educational supervisors, or FY2 trainers
- Support for return to work doctors
We have opportunities for work in Urgent Care, bringing your GP skills to the A&E Department:
- Patient focused care - see and treat the presenting problem
- No QoF/LES/DES to worry about
- Paperwork minimal
- Large supportive team of GPs/Nurse Practitioners/ED Doctors/Nurses
- Shifts to suit (4-8 hours), shorter than a normal GP working day
In all roles, we offer a range of salaries depending on experience.
Should you be interested in more specific GP roles across London, please contact the HR Department for further information email@example.com
You can also work for us as a sessional GP via our own ‘Hurley Medical Bank’ – we offer competitive rates, fast weekly payments and online booking of sessions.
To apply for any of these posts, please apply via the BMJ link or by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, or to arrange an informal discussion, please contact Dr Ben Shankland via email@example.com
Your professional development is paramount and you will be supported to attend all mandatory training and additional training to gain further skills and experience. You will be a valued member of the whole team, encouraged to attend clinical meetings, contribute and be integral in decision making that influences the patient journey and services provided at the site.
Closing date: 31st December 2021
Interview date: 10th January 2022