Come to Ireland’s “Sunny South East” and join a dynamic GP Training Practice.
Gorey is a thriving market and commuter town, close to Dublin, but with a rural and seaside feel. It has excellent schools, shops and restaurants. There are good transport links. Many sandy beaches nearby, a popular boating area. One of Ireland’s most picturesque mountain areas to the north and west.
We have a strong supportive team of 7 GPs, 5 nurses, 2 HCAs and a large reception and admin team located in purpose built premises. We innovate in order to meet the challenges we face, to support our team and to provide good care. We would love to hear from you.
- Full or part time work opportunities (8 sessions full time)
- Excellent clinical, management and administrative support teams
- An established training practice
- An active research practice
- A leading member of the local health care system.
- A Clinically diverse team
- An excellent salary range (€105,000-€120,000) additional income possible.
- 6 weeks’ annual leave and 1 week’s study leave
Informal enquires and visits would be welcomed; please email Tanya McDowell (Practice Manager) to apply for this position by clicking the apply button or phone Tom via the Reveal Telephone button.