We are looking for a salaried GP tojoin our very friendly practice based in the
thriving and bustling market town of Northallerton (close to a Betty’stea shop!) Northallerton is the county town in the heart of Herriot countryside. It is on the East Coast Main Rail line and the Al is 10 minutes drive away.
There is flexibility around sessions and days from part time up to full time and
we offer a competitive salary.Mayford House is a dispensing practice with a list of about 10,000 patients. We use System One but training can be provided for unfamiliar candidates. We are a 4 partner, well established training practice for GP SpRs, F2 doctors and medical students. We have 3salaried GPs and an ANP. Full range of GMS services offered, and also coil, implant and pessary fits and removals, plus joint injections. We have high QOF attainment and are CQC rated good.
We are a dynamic, forward thinking practice shown by our continual
commitment to improving patient care and reducing staff workload by:
- Low home visit requirement (paramedic linked to the surgery).
- Practice pharmacist team managing medication queries, prescription changes, medication reviews.
- Letter management team dealing with discharge letters and coding.
- Frailty nurse invaluable with liaising with our local nursing homes.
- Physiotherapist triaging first presentation of MSK problems.
- Social prescriber providing additional support.
- Active members of Hambleton North PCN, Heartbeat Alliance (local federation) and our LMC.
- Awarded a research start up grant in 2021to offer our patients opportunities to help shape future medical care.
- One of seven practices in the UK to be awarded a Silver ‘Green Impact for Health Award’, in 2021.
- Dementia friendly and Veteran friendly practice.
- Follow the RCGP and Marie Curie Daffodil standards for Palliative Care.
How to Apply: Please email our Practice Manager, Mrs Gail Patterson by clicking the apply button if interested.
Deadline for applications is 15/01/2022