An increasingly rare opportunity to join a forward-looking, partner lead practice which values autonomy for all staff and continuity of care for patients?
We’re looking for dynamic and enthusiastic GPs who are keen to work in a team that look after each other, whilst embracing change for the benefit of staff & patients.
Would you like to live in an area of beautiful English countryside, close to major cities and cultural towns?
Hightown Surgery may be the place you’re looking for
Banbury is a growing market town on the edge of the beautiful countryside of the Cotswolds, close to Oxford, Stratford upon Avon, Warwick and Bicester Village.
Good choice of schools, both private and state.
Excellent transport links to London, Birmingham and the rest of the UK, both by rail and motorway.
Situated next to the Horton General Hospital; facilitates good links with local consultants.
List size 11,800 Purpose built premises.
What we can offer you:
- Training Practice, Banbury VTS. We support the Retainer Scheme and have an active First 5 group locally. Strong links with Oxford University Medical Students. Leadership and Fellowship opportunities with the Oxford Training Hub.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team including pharmacists, ANP, physiotherapists, mental health workers and social prescribers.
- Consistently high patient satisfaction rating, CQC rating Good.
- Open door policy when not consulting, as well as weekly PHCT and clinical meetings.
- Primary care visiting service (paramedics) to reduce GP visits
- Well developed workflow optimisation, taking admin away from GPs.
Our senior partner is the Clinical Director of Banbury Alliance PCN.
We are working with our supportive PPG and staff to encourage more environmentally sustainable ways of working and travel to work and are registered with the RCGP Green Impact for Health.
We are a Parkrun practice.
Have we tempted you? Are you the GP we’re looking for? We would consider applications for salaried or Partnership, 4-8 sessions.
We would love to hear from you and strongly encourage an informal visit. Please contact our Practice Manager Diane Stringer by clicking the apply button.
For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call