North House Surgery is based in the cathedral city of Ripon, 12 miles from Harrogate, within an hour of York and Leeds, and on the edge of the beautiful North Yorkshire Dales.
Due to our senior partner retiring, we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic highly motivated and dedicated salaried GP to join our friendly innovative PMS training practice.
The successful candidate will be team orientated, committed to clinical excellence, open to change and have a strong desire to develop the practice further.
- 4 to 8 Sessions (negotiable)
- 3 Partners (2.6 FTE) & 4 Salaried GPs (2.25 FTE)
- List size – 8,500
- Spacious, well equipped partner owned surgery building
- Full nursing support team including two Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Active Training Practice with Registrars, F2s and Medical Students in training
- Maximum QOF scores
- Part of the Ripon and Masham Primary Care Network
- Local Community Hospital
- Part dispensing
If you feel that you have the motivation and commitment to help take our Practice forward, please email your cv with a covering letter by clicking the apply button.
Closing date for applications: 7th January 2022