A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a 9 doctor Partnership (5FTE) in the market town of Sevenoaks, due to a senior partner retiring at the end of March 2022. The practice has been in existence for 90 years practicing traditional family medicine with personal lists and is an integral part of the local community. We are located within a 5 minute walk from Sevenoaks train station.
The Practice is a training practice (GPs, medical students, paramedic practitioners, PA’s and nurses) with 13 doctors, 5 registered nurses, 2 Healthcare Assistants, a Paramedic Practitioner and Clinical Pharmacist. We have a dispensing branch surgery in the nearby village of Brasted.
- Full or part time work opportunities
- Excellent clinical, management and administrative support teams
- Established training practice
- Active research practice
- Active and leading member of Sevenoaks PCN with excellent relationships with local healthcare providers.
- Spacious car parks and recent refurbishment and extension have secured CQC - compliant premises fit for the Covid era
- Ownership of buildings under the Cost-Rent scheme.
- Clinically diverse team
- High QOF achievers and high income.
Informal enquires and visits would be welcomed; please email Ravi Iyer (Practice Manager) by clicking the Apply button.
Closing date: 2nd January 2022