Consultant - ERT Adult Community (With Relocation Allowance)
Consultant Psychiatrist in Adult Community Mental Health
Specialty - General Adult Psychiatry
Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust provides child and adult mental health services, learning disability, wellbeing and eating disorder services across Norfolk and Suffolk.
Full and part time roles considered.
Main duties of the job
We are committed to delivering quality driven mental health services. Every individual makes a valuable contribution. We are proud of our staff who have been commended by CQC for the care they provide.
Why come and work with us
- Relocation allowance / removal benefit
- Protected time of 2.5 SPA per week (pro rata)
- Friendly Colleagues
- Encouragement and support for areas of special interest
- Subsidised gyms and free physio service
- We have a strong education reputation and close ties with both The University of Cambridge and The University of East Anglia
- Well established county wide teaching program
- Access and encouragement to partake in research and a well-established research network within the Trust
- Support for Quality Improvement, Audit and Service development
- Study leave budget of £600 annually.
- Forward thinking, clinically lead and innovative trust
- Flexibility can be considered for a degree of remote working
This post is to provide Consultant Psychiatry input to the Eastern Recovery Team, a Community Mental Health Team based in Great Yarmouth. This is currently a vacant post in a friendly established team.
Full Job Description attached - Pending Royal College Approval.
Interview date - subject to change.
- Entry on the GMC Register
- Approved Clinician Status
- Section 12(2) Approved under the Mental Health Act (MHA)
- Specialist Register or within 6 months of CCST
- 3 years or equivalent medical experience
- 6 months experience in relevant clinical area
- Evidence of knowledge of diagnosis, treatment + management of complex mental illness
- Effective team working
- Leadership qualities
- Driving Licence/able to travel independently
- A clear understanding of Clinical Governance
- Demonstrate a commitment to open review of practice
- Experience of supervising junior medical staff
- Teaching and presentation skills