London Central, London Greater
£11,000 per session
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our ever growing team of private GPs at MyHealthcare Clinic. We are a fully private family GP clinic providing exceptional medical care to our ever growing patient base.
MyHealthcare Clinic (www.myhealthcareclinic.com) provides integrated healthcare services (private doctors, dentists and specialist all under-one-roof) to a patient base that values high quality healthcare.
We are an award-winning medical team focussing on exceptional clinical service, continuity of care and a 5* clinic experience.
Working as part of a friendly, supportive and committed team, you have an important role in providing this increasingly popular service to our Patients.
We are looking for doctor(s) (GPs) to work at our clinics in Central London.
The role is a salaried post and we are looking for GPs to work a minimum of 2 sessions per week (and up to 8 sessions).
Private Medical Indemnity cover is included
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing entrepreneurial healthcare company and expand the applicant's portfolio of clinical work.
This role will work well alongside existing commitments in the NHS (most of our clinicians work in both the NHS and private sector).
In addition, we are also recruiting for GPs with Speciality interests, in particular in Minor Surgery, Family Planning, HRT/Menopause.
- 20 minute appointments
- No home visits
- £11000 per session (minimum 2 sessions)
- Private Medical Indemnity Included
- Flexible working hours available
- Excellent team morale
- Modern, air conditioned, highly equipped and well located clinics
- Opportunity for career progression - open to GPs who wish to enter private practice in a supportive environment
- Minimal administrative requirements
- GMC Registered Doctor with a licence to practice
- 1 year minimum experience as a GP
- A real passion for patient care and delivering a 5* level of clinical service
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create a calm enjoyable environment for the patient and staff
We look forward to hearing from you and considering your application.
Job Type: Part-time
To apply, please email your CV by clicking the apply button.