Goodmans Field Health Centre
Working Hours: Full Time / 37.5 hours
Salary: Competitive and Negotiable depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity to work for London's largest Primary Care organisation in Illford.
AT Medics was founded by six GPs in 2004, our mission is 'Improving Healthcare, Improving Lives', and our services are characterised by great access, high quality and innovation. We have developed a strong reputation for quality improvement and investing in learning and education.
As London's largest primary care provider, we serve over 375,000 patients across 49 practices covering 18 CCG regions.
By joining our team, you will benefit from:
- A competitive salary plus NHS pension
- 5 weeks annual leave pro rata
- 1 x week CPD paid leave with a dedicated CPD budget
- Excellent in practice clinical support
- Unique and comprehensive in-house training opportunities
- Continuous learning and development programmes
- Access to NHS and Blue Light Card Discounts
Applications are welcome from qualified Physician Associates with one to two years' experience of working in a GP practice. Exceptional newly qualified candidates will also be considered for this role. You will have completed the Physician Associate Postgraduate Diploma/Masters from an accredited UK university and passed the Physician Associate National Examination.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of application, please consider your application as being unsuccessful. We thank you for your interest in our organisation.