Locum GP sought for 7 sessions of Maternity Cover
Claremont is a forward thinking Practice, situated in the coastal town of Exmouth Devon. The perfect place to develop or start your portfolio career.
Working over three sites, in addition to core medical services we provide medical cover for the Exmouth Community Hospital Ward and run the Exmouth MIU. There will be opportunities to teach both GP Trainees and Medical Students. We also offer training in contraception, joint injections and minor surgery. Our award winning Clinical Research Team provides ground-breaking Primary Care Research, but also has a growing commercial portfolio. If you are an enthusiastic GP who wants to join a dynamic team – then, we want to hear from you.
- Based at Exmouth Health Centre
- Additional site at Raleigh Surgery, Exmouth
- Dispensing branch surgery in the estuary village of Lympstone
- Purpose built premises for 16,000 patients
- Offer middle grade cover for the community hospital ward.
- Highly skilled clinical and administrative support team with Nurse Practitioners and prescribing nurses.
- Proud to offer a supportive environment for younger/less experienced GPs, including formal supervision
- Awarded RCGP 2018 GP Research Surgery of the Year
- Central Role in the WEB Primary Care Network
- Maximum QoF achievement
- To provide 7 sessions a week maternity cover
- We offer competitive remuneration.
- To start as soon as possible.
To apply, please click the apply button.
Closing Date: 05/01/2022
Apply for Locum GP sought for 7 sessions of Maternity Cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly