Consultants, General Practitioners, Fellows and Senior Registrars
Interested in working in Australia?
WA Country Health Service is seeking Consultants, General Practitioners, Fellows and Senior Registrars that have Emergency Medicine experience to work in regional and rural Western Australia.
- Attractive remuneration packages that include housing.
- Good work life balance, including amazing recreational opportunities.
- Interesting and challenging caseloads with the opportunity to develop advanced clinical skills.
- Positive & supportive collegial relationships with leaders in their field.
- Whilst we would prefer suitable candidates to be registered as a Medical Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA), have current working rights in Australia (citizenship, permanent residency or an appropriate work visa) and have demonstrated ED experience we would love to talk to you if you are considering the move!
Call Meg on +61 475 300 342 or email on Meg.Thompson@health.wa.gov.au
To register your interest: please click the ‘apply’ button.
We also have opportunities available for Emergency Medicine Consultants who currently hold AHPRA registration to provide clinical services for our State Emergency Telehealth Service. If you would like to know more contact Mr Charles O’Hanlon (Charles.O'Hanlon@health.wa.gov.au), Director of WA Country Health Service Command Centre.
Salary - £102580 to £307580 AUD (Senior Registrar Year 1 to Consultant Year 9)
WACHS Regional Profiles: https://www.wacountry.health.wa.gov.au/Our-services