Consultant Gynaecologist & Fertility specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Fertility Specialist/
Consultant to join our busy clinic @ Herts & Essex Fertility Centre. We require a full time consultant. However, those interested in a part time role will also be considered.
You will be a skilled professional in all aspects of assisted conception.
- Work as a member of a highly skilled dedicated team of doctors, nurses, embryologists and administrative staff
- To perform duties as a specialist in the context of fertility services offered to patients.
- Perform procedures such as:
o Vaginal egg collections
o Embryo transfer
o HyCoSy and Saline infusion Sonogram (not essential)
Qualifications and experience
- Full GMC Registration or eligibility for registration.
- Fellowship or Membership of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) or equivalent
- Demonstrate experience in gynaecology, fertility and assisted conception techniques
Experience Required: Experience in management of infertility and assisted
Closing Date: When post is filled
CV and covering letter via the apply click button.