GP Partnership Opportunity
Excellent Income and Stimulating Variety of Practice
An exciting opportunity to see a rewarding variety of General Practice and Community Hospital care on the breath-taking Argyll coast. 2 hours from Glasgow and 35 miles from Oban, Lochgilphead Medical Centre is the ideal location for ambitious GPs looking for the next challenge.
Population of 7,900 patients, across 2 sites in Lochgilphead and Inveraray. Presently a team of 7 GPs, you will join a dynamic group including ANPs, Clinical Pharmacists and experienced Practice Nurses.
With miles of unspoilt beaches and facilities to go horse riding, kayaking, cycling, sailing and fishing, there are plenty of ways to make the most of the lifestyle that this position offers.
- Excellent income and Golden Hello of £10K
- Pre-pandemic telephone triage system and minimal visits
- Full-time commitment 8 GMS sessions
- Modern building housing district nursing / AHPs / visiting specialists
- Community Hospital and small A&E covering our own OOH with expert ENP support
- Happy to consider job sharing and part-time working and encourage candidates from all career stages
Informal enquiries/applications with CV to the Practice Manager, Lochgilphead Medical Centre, PA31 8JZ.
Email via the click apply button or for an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call.
Applications by 24th December 2021.