Salaried GP 6-8 sessions, Rookery Medical Centre, Newmarket
The Rookery is a friendly, well established, forward thinking, semi-rural practice supportive of GP’s with portfolio careers. We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive salaried GP to grow our team.
We are a 14,100 patient practice with 4 partners, 8 salaried GPs, and an Emergency Care Practitioner, Clinical Pharmacist and Physician Associate. The GPs are supported by a highly skilled nursing and administration team. We are proud to be a training practice, investing in the next generation of GPs.
- Full QOF achieving practice.
- Rated Good by CQC
- Full range of Enhanced Services offered.
- Great support networks within the practice / PCN and with the local CCG
- Excellent admin and secretarial support including full scanning and coding
- Stable management structure with various heads of department
- Accredited training practice
- 6-8 clinical sessions per week
- Duty doctor shifts shared fairly, always with a second on doctor for support
- Consultations using face-to-face, telephone or via e-consultation methods
- Low or no home visits due to utilisation of ECP
- Flexible annual leave (6 weeks)
- Study Leave (1 week)
- Membership of MDDUS Practice scheme, GMC subs, and Clarity appraisal fees covered
- NHS Pension
- Working for a supportive and stable practice. Lunch provided every day.
- BMA model contract
Salary dependent on experience.
- You must be a Registered GP with the GMC. You must possess the right to work in the UK, and be included on the NHS Performers’ List.
If you are interested in this position or would like an informal chat, please contact
Scott Burley, Practice Manager, on 01638 664338 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you would like to speak informally to one of our GP Partners we will be happy to put you in contact with them. Practice visits are also welcomed.
Our website is www.rookerymedicalcentre.co.uk
To apply for this position please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com