Salaried GP required (Full or Part-time)
Faversham is a beautiful, historic market town. It is close to the cosmopolitan city of Canterbury, just 60 miles from London and yet within easy-reach of attractive coastal areas and beaches. Canterbury and Faversham are home to a number of highly respected grammar and private schools.
We are looking for a motivated and committed team-player to join our team of 9 GPs at our progressive training practice in East Kent. We would be happy to wait for the right candidate.
Previous experience in emergency medicine or urgent care will be beneficial but is not essential.
- Based in a Health Centre from which also we run a thriving Urgent Care Practitioner led Urgent Treatment Centre
- We offer a number of non-core services to our 13,500 patient population including minor surgery, joint injections, LARC fitting
- X-ray facilities are available on site
- Low home visiting rate with access to home visiting service
- Part of local Primary Care Network
- Excellent income with 8 weeks combined holiday and study leave
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check including checks against the barred list will be carried out as part of our recruitment procedures and also regularly during employment. The responsibility for payment of this lies with the Practice.
It is a requirement that safeguarding training will remain up to date and the safeguarding policies and procedures in place within the Practice will be adhered to during employment.
Faversham Medical Practice is committed to equality of opportunity and compliance under The Equality Act 2010. Please let us know if you have any reasonable adjustments required to support your application process
Are you the person we are looking for? If so, please get in touch by contacting
To apply, please click the apply button.
For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call
We would love to meet you if you would like to arrange an informal visit.
Interviews will be held during week commencing 13th December 2021